Bridal and Occasion Hair-Styling
This course is perfect for hairdressers and beginners alike. It will allow you to learn all the necessary knowledge and skills in order to become a professional bridal and Occasion Hair-stylist. This is a fully-certified course and will enable you to gain public liability insurance upon completion, in order to run your own business. The world of wedding and Occasion Hair is a very lucrative business and is ever-growing, meaning there is always a need for a fabulous hair-stylist! You will also be taught by an Award-Winning stylist. For any enquiries, please get in touch. It also includes the following amazing assurances:
- 1-1 courses at no extra charge;
- rated 🌟outstanding🌟 by our students;
- being taught by an Award-Winning bridal hair stylist;
- lifetime support for you and your business;
- FREE use of our extensive kits on the training days
- Comes with a FREE FULL kit to take home with you (excluding electrical items);
- FREE 10% off voucher for insurance once qualified
- Optional hour’s FREE mentoring with every course, to brush-up on your skills;
- Friendly and Professional staff to make you feel welcome and comfortable, and inspire you to be the best hair stylist you can be!
Duration: 2 days + Case Studies
Kit: FREE – Included within the price of the course. full sized kit to take home with you.
Prior qualifications/skills required: None
Qualification: Diploma of Achievement in Bridal and Occasion Hair-Styling
CPD Points: 12
This course is Nationally-recognised and ABT Accredited. It is fully-insurable through ABT and most main insurers for public liability, meaning that upon completion, you will be qualified to offer bridal and Occasion Hair-up in your own business.
Brief Outline of the Course
* Theory Learning – including anatomy and physiology of hair/scalp, treatment procedure, health and safety acts, data protection laws, hygiene, code of conduct etc.
* Practical Learning – including curling using tongs, Wands and small curved-edge straighteners, half-up/half-down styles, classic bun, loose/messy styles, French Plait, Dutch Plait, Waterfall Plait
* Case Studies – Further Case-studies are to be completed from home until the you are working to a professional level. This will be approximately 5 case-studies.